Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Equal Hemispheres?

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (58%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (60%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I just did a left brain/right brain test. I happen across it while at Ellen's Blog and I thought why not? Let's have a try at the test. And guess what, I've fairly equal hemispheres. Reminds me of another personality test I took and I'm neither introvert nor extrovert - I'm an ambi-vert. Sigh... not very useful if you are looking to find out more about yourself. Neither one or the other. I guess I'm confused! :)


Ollie
Mar 2007




1 comment:

D said...

;p ollay!! dude thats cool ok.. for us NORMAL BORING PEOPLE, we always end up wishing we got different results..grass on the other side looks greener. but you're like in between so thats awesome :D