Sunday, October 12, 2008

International Church Discipleship Consultation 2008


I'll be in Kuala Lumpur this coming week - 13 to 17 October, with Kim Meng and Bobby, to participate in the International Church Discipleship Consultation organised by the Navigators. I've been told that there will be participants from Africa, Korea, India and a number of other countries. I'm looking forward to the many enriching conversations as each of the participants follow Jesus in creating and facilitating biblical communities in the countries we have been placed in. It would be interesting to see how this plays out in the different countries and contexts and to distil out common principles that guide these efforts. I'm looking forward to this as well as perhaps craving out some extended time alone for me to reflect and prepare for my leaving for studies in Southern Seminary next year.

Friends, keep me in prayer for a good time of learning and connecting to both new friends and to God. I'll try to update when I'm over in the KL.


Grace and Peace,

Ollie
Oct 2008

No comments: