Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ESV Study Bible!

I've just bought my hard-cover ESV Study Bible! I had been waiting for weeks to get it; I had previewed it online; it was also endorsed and highly recommended by many of my contemporary "heroes" in the faith. And I had been waiting in anticipation for its sales in Singapore since its released in October 2008.

I was with Debo Yap when I bought it at Bethesda Book Centre (Toa Payoh); she was browsing through it in the car while I gave her a lift to ACJC and even she was impressed by the illustrations and copious Bible Study Notes. I've just spent my lunch in the office turning over the pages and I dare say I'm quite taken with the ESV Study Bible; I believe it will set the gold standard for Study Bible for some time to come.

I'm looking forward to reading it some more this evening, and to use it in my preparation for the message for the coming Grace Baptist Church Youth Camp. :)


Ollie
Nov 2008

No comments: