Friday, December 5, 2008

Grace Baptist Church Youth Camp 2008


Grace Baptist Church
Youth Camp 2008
8 - 12 Dec
@
MOE Diary Farm Adventure Centre
30 Diary Farm Road.
Singapore
679058.

This will be my ninth Youth Camp that I'll be involved in. The past camps have seen me play different roles - as part of the organising committee or conducting a workshop or giving a talk or simply visiting to encourage the youths and the youth leaders. This year I've again the delight and privilege of serving the youths in Grace Baptist Church by working closely together with a team of younger youth leaders. This will be my last youth camp before I head out to Southern Baptist Theological Seminary to pursue a graduate course in Christian Education. In the course of preparing for this camp, I'm thankful to God for raising a team of young adults youth leaders who are passionate and committed to the Gospel and who love the next generation. I count it my joy to be able to serve and minister alongside them. God is sovereign and good; and he has raised others to continue to work with the youths here at Grace Baptist Church.


I invite you to keep us in prayer over the coming week as we run this Grace Baptist Church Youth Camp 2008. Please pray:

1. For the youth camp participants to be transformed by power of the Gospel and for them to Grow in the Lord.

2. For the camp speakers; workshop speakers; and young expositors as they prepare and share from God's Word.

3. For the youth camp leaders that they lead with servants' heart and with dependence on God.

4. For safety and good health for the youth camp participants; and a smooth running of the youth camp programme.

5. That in all things, we bring glory to God (1 Corinthian 10:31)


Ollie

Dec 2008


No comments: