Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scenes from Southern Seminary

Dear Friends,


I've arrived safely at Southern Seminary after a 25 hours long flight and travel. I'm grateful for the privilege of finally being at Southern. The last few days were spent getting over my jet-lag and doing all the necessary administration and preparation before classes start next Monday. The faculty and students here have been friendly and approachable - there is a great bunch of guys on my level in the dormitory at Sampey Hall. For those back home, a quick photo update on my surrounding environs.


My Dorm Room as I was unpacking on the first evening


The Courtyard below my dorm room


The magnificent tree outside my window - looking forward to spring when the leaves bloom


Honeycutt Building across from my dormitory
where most of the student facilities are - the
cafeteria, the bookstore, the convenient store
and the recreation centre


I pray all is well back in Singapore. Keep me in prayer as I start classes next Monday - in fact I start Chinese New Year and the first day of classes with a quiz! I trust as I start this phase of life that God will again prove to be Sovereign and Good. I'm looking forward to this!

---
Grace and Peace
Ollie
Jan 2009

No comments: