Sunday, May 6, 2007

April Madness

I haven't been updating my blog regularly in Apr. It was really Apr madness - busy with conducting/facilitating workshops for teachers; writing a concept paper for a new A-level subject; conducting student interviews; and presenting during the regular Head of Departments meeting etc etc. Whew.... it tires me just to think of it.

Hmm.. the church is starting on the Purpose Driven Life (PDL) programme come late July. I've been thinking how I can help support this and how I can prepare for it. I've decided that to be a guide I need to know the paths. If I'm to help facilitate this for the youths and young adults, I would have to have walk down the ways myself. Inner transformation preceeds outer change. So I suppose I've to start going through the 40 days PDL programme myself first. So forgive me if the next forty days of posting consist mainly of my thoughts and reflections of the Purpose Driven Life. :)

Grace,

Ollie
May 2007

No comments: