Sunday, May 6, 2007

Random snippets from a Caffeine Junkie

Ah… the aroma of a freshly brewed coffee. It’s the closest thing to paradise on this side of heaven.


The sound of raindrops and the grey hues of a rainy day. The stuff of inspiration. Also it serves to enhance the pleasures of a hot cup of coffee.


The allure of the green siren symbol that is Starbucks. It seems to cast a siren call to me as I enjoy the ambience of this the “third place”. Nothing beats hanging out with a cup of coffee and a book in Starbucks. Unless it is hanging out with a close friend with a cup of coffee and a book in Starbucks.


I just realized what a caffeine addict I am! My mental map of Singapore is always in relation to the nearest coffee place.


When under stress or pressure… the first thing I do is to make a cup of coffee.


Being caffeinated is the next best thing to Godliness.



Wide awake….

… and not alone

Ollie

May 2007

2 comments:

D said...

LMAO!! MENTAL MAP DEPENDS ON COFFEE SITES!! did you know caffeine can be a drug?

Ollie's intersection with time and space said...

Haha,


Yah. Caffeine is one of the few legalised drug. I've withdrawal symptoms if i do not have my daily cuppa.

ollie