Monday, September 15, 2008

Off to Southern Seminary and Capitol Hill Baptist Church

It's finally here.

I've been looking forward to this trip for the past three months. I shall be in the US from 16 to 25 Sep 2008 (Singapore Time). I'll be at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary from 16 to 18 Sep 2008 (US Time). I hope to visit and experience what life at Southern Seminary is like and to also meet some new friends. I would also submit my application, and God wiling, enroll into Southern Seminary in Jan 2009.

From 18 Sep to 22 Sep 2008 (US Time), I will proceed to Capitol Hill Baptist Church (CHBC) (Mark Dever's Church) to attend the 9Marks Weekender. I hope to learn much - especially about growing healthy Gospel-centred churches, and also to enquire about the possibility of interning at CHBC perhaps in Jan 2010. Also, I just heard Caleb will be joining us over the weekend; I'm glad to be able to catch up with my young friend in Christ again.

Friends, keep me in prayer. I'll try to update when I'm over in the US.


Ollie
Sep 2008

No comments: